The Silhouette Machine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I have learned NOT to do so far...

3 posters

Go down

Things I have learned NOT to do so far... Empty Things I have learned NOT to do so far...

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:14 pm

It has been somewhat of a rocky start to the learning process of the Silhouette machine. I have ruined more paper than I have wanted to!! Here are a few things I have learned
1. You have to pull off the protective covering on the carrier sheets to get them to be sticky. I must have missed that somewhere but surely I can't be the only one....right??? Smile
2. ALWAYS reverse your letters when doing a iron on transfer on white material.
3. Check on regular paper before you cut on that one and only perfect piece of paper you had...
4. Don't buy 12x12 scrapbook paper unless you are ok with cutting it down to run through the machine!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things I have learned NOT to do so far... Empty Re: Things I have learned NOT to do so far...

Post  Vigansky Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Thank you for the reminders!!! I just got my machine for Christmas and am learning it also.................I especially appreciate the idea of doing a test run on plain paper or card stock before using the more expensive materials.........................of course we all learn by trial and error!

Vigansky

Back to top Go down

Things I have learned NOT to do so far... Empty Re: Things I have learned NOT to do so far...

Post  susies1955 Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 am

Great tips,
Susie

susies1955

http://susies1955.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum