The Silhouette Machine Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluetooth help on desktop ? !?

Go down

bluetooth help on desktop ? !? Empty bluetooth help on desktop ? !?

Post  SweetKat Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:19 am

How do you copy a locked file in Windows without getting an error?VB.NET - why isn't my app passing text to website?Change my name on msn !!?how to get back to color in grayscale? <a href=http://www.cmload.com/vb/index.php?action=profile;u=152548>I have an HP scanner, 4500 series. I am scanning my passport, but need it to be an A4 letter size. How?</a> jak leczyc refluks SHOULD WE GET A+ FOR THIS HOT VIDEO:)?Does mobile Wikipedia have the exact same, and all of the, text of regular Wikipedia?I need computer slideshow software to transfer onto a tv?Specific Screen saver please tell me where to find it?I have to click multiple times on applications for them to open, how can I fix this?Java prime factorization using while/Do-while loops help?Where can i get graphics freeware? owrzodzenie zoladka <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-przelyku/>Refluks przelyku</a> wrzód dwunastnicy What happened to my computer and game screen resolution?Can I use Ipodtouch as usb flash?I have a emotional dilemma on a works file?what is the scope for computer networking field in Dubai?[/url] What TV Have Google tv Install?what is the best video editing software?My router isn't showing up in my list of networks!? How do I hide the events I’m attending for some friends?Can't portforward on my router?on editing webistes like photoshop ; how do you get rid of blemishes spots etc?

SweetKat

Back to top Go down

bluetooth help on desktop ? !? Empty bluetooth help

Post  aleg Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 am

Oh, that sounds too little complicated to me. In fact, I have yet connect the bluetooth successfully to my laptop. Evil or Very Mad

If the auther want to teach something here, it is better to describe it in details. Otherwise, it cannot be applied to reality. There is so many tips and messages after you met a problem and google it on internet. But, few of them explain the procedure seriously. In fact, if I can make it through by your several words, I would be able to solve it with books and don't need to ask for your tips at all, would'nt I?

aleg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum